Doesn’t that just scream YUM 🙂 Gotta love chocolate and peanut butter paired up!
- 30 OREO Cookies
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 3/4 qt. vanilla ice cream
- 1 tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 6 squares BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1.Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Freeze until ready to use. Microwave peanut butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Swirl peanut butter into ice cream; spread over crust. Freeze 30 min.
- 2.Microwave COOL WHIP and chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute.
- 3.Spread COOL WHIP mixture over ice cream layer; top with nuts. Freeze 4 hours. Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting. Freeze leftovers.
Save $1 on the peanuts with a printable coupon by clicking here:
AND save $1.00 on any two Baker’s chocolate with a printable coupon here:
(Recipe from Kraft Foods)